Still Waiting
We are getting really good at waiting these days, guess it's all the practice we've had. Currently, we are still waiting to hear from Dr Sosman about when/if we will return to Nashville. We are assuming we will go back for more IL2 based on Dr Keller's assessment of the CT Scan, PLUS the other interesting bit of interesting news: In the radiologist's written report on the CT Scan, we were very excited to see that he wrote "the enhancing mass within the left adrenal gland is again noted, measuring 1.9 x 1.5 cm. This finding has DECREASED in size as compared to the previous exam. An enhancing mass is again seen in the right adrenal gland measuring 1.9 x 1.3, also DECREASED in size." In October, the adrenal masses were 2.3 x 2.o and 2.4 x 1.7. Wow, that's definitely good news! We are encouraged, but cautious til we have an opportunity to talk to Dr Sosman. Bobby's feeling well, and getting accustomed to being a "househusband" - and he's really good at it. In fact, he's putting together a pot roast in the crock pot as I type. Life is good. Thanks for checking in with us, and for praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Juli's note sounds good. Lets us know what Sosman plan is for you. Take good care my friend. dave
Waiting has got to be hard.
I'm glad that Bobby is developing his culinary skills.
We keep praying for Bobby. Love you lots.
Juli and Bobby, I got your blog info from John York and want you to know my prayers are with you. I was a DC10 Capt at Fedex until Nov 06 when I was diagnosed with mantle cell lymphoma. I wish you the best and keep up the fight. Not sure if Bobby and I ever flew together but look forward to meeting you both some day.
We keep checking back, and know you'll let us know as soon as you can, but we wanted you to know - you are not far from our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment