Plugged In and Charged Up

I've often thought prayer is like finding the socket and plugging in to the power God provides only through prayer. Well, last night we got charged up! A group of friends gathered at Jan & Jay's house, along with various other folks getting together throughout the country (and world, thanks Millers!) to ask the Lord for his favor and healing hand to be upon Bobby. It was a humbling and moving experience - I wish you could all experience that outpouring of love, affection, care and concern, if only it didn't come with all the tough circumstances that have brought us here. We are truly blessed, and last night was a true blessing. Thanks to all who prayed and are continuing to pray that the All Powerful, Sovereign, Merciful, Compassionate, Faithful God who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all we can ask or imagine will work in a miraculous way to bring peace, patience, strength, courage and healing. Thank you!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Bobby and Juli,
Thursday night was a wonderful time of prayer, worship and fellowship. Please know that our prayers follow you as you travel to Tennessee, and while you are there. We look forward to hearing how God is working. He is faithful.

Anonymous said...

My rock is in my pocket! We love you guys.
Praying always,
Karin

Anonymous said...

Bobby and Juli,
FIGHTS ON!! I pray for strength for both of you and am sure His grace is sufficient.
I love you,
Ozzie