So I guess we'll take Yogi's advice and take it.
We have a checkup with Dr Keller today to look at the most recent CatScan and assess the situation. At the appointment in May where there was an indication of growth in the left adrenal gland, so we're a little apprehensive about that changes have occurred over the past 3 months. If there's more growth we could be looking at surgery. If all's well, he'll probably continue on the Afinitor. If somewhere in between, who knows?
We had a fun time in Memphis last weekend. Bobby & I went to his 40th High School class reunion. I had no idea Bobby went to school with so many old people. Of course, I'll get my turn next weekend when we drive to San Antonio for a similar gathering of my Vicenza classmates. It's been 35 years since my graduation. How did it fly by so quickly? I suppose it has something to do with all the great friends we have made along the way. You have enriched our lives and made the journey so enjoyable.
Love, Juli
1 comment:
I went to school with a bunch of old people also, some of them have got kind of paunchy also. I don't know what the deal is.
You guys are still in our prayers.
Post a Comment