Under the CyberKnife

Just a quick update. The CyberKnife radiation procedure went well last night. They gave us a nice tour of the facility and a great explanation of the technology.  I even observed the last 1/3 of the process, which was very interesting.  Bobby had a little headache last night, and felt a little tired this morning, but nothing bad. 

He will go back under the CyberKnife again this afternoon to finish the treatment. So far, so good.

Juli

6 comments:

Nana Jan said...

Praying for wonderful results. Thank you so much for the update.

Terry said...

Please tell Bobby that one of his friends from the flight training days in the Airbus is still praying for him.

Jim and Ann Vert said...

These updates and comments from so many who love you are such a blessing. We'll keep praying for wisdom, strength, and successful treatments with little or no side effects.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I continue to be amazed at the technology we have. I'm praying it has the intended effect on Bobby.

Lina said...

I'm glad this part is a done deal. Prayers are continuing for you both. And thanks so much for the updates. It really helps those of us out here sitting under the cloud of unknowing.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to read your blogs, Juli. You and your wonderful family are such an inspiration to all of us, and to my friends who don't even know you, but are praying for you. God really loves you and will take care of you. Jeff and Jayne send their love and prayers too. Aunt Marge