We've had a pretty uneventful day today, which I'd say is a good thing. Bobby's about to start Dose 4 at 10pm tonight and so far the side effects have been relatively mild. We both took several naps today, so I guess the IL2 has a way of making us
both really sleepy. The nurses are as consistently good as we remember from November, and we had a nice visit and prayer time with Cordell, one of the Vandy Chaplains. Thanks for checking in on us.
8 comments:
Thanks for the status update.
Glad you had a weekend at the lake with family. Sounds like much was accomplished--glad you had a "nap" day to catch up. We are also so glad to hear you are in the bigger room. Thank you Lord. Your updates are so appreciated. I'm grateful you know you are in so many prayers as we ask God for strength, success and wisdom. You are so loved!
So glad to hear things are going well so far. Praying for you - love you very much!
Thanks so much for the update. That sounds like it's a good report...and I'm praying that you both will be pleasantly surprised this time around.
Love and miss you,
jan
Praying for you!
Sounds like things are going well. We're praying. Give Bobby a hug and a thumbs up from us. I'm so glad you're blogging so we can stay connected with how things are going, and how the two of you are doing. Love you both!!
Here's a big hug :) Stay strong Bobby!! Love ya'll.
Thanks for the updates. It sure helps to know how things are going. We are praying - and praying some more. Love, Lina
Post a Comment