Our first night wasn't too bad. The first IL2 dose was at 10pm. By 2am Bobby started having chills so they gave him some Demeral, which seems to help although it made him a little nauseous. We slept on and off, typical hospital routine checking vitals every two hours and intermittent beeps of the monitors. The 6am dose has so far gone very well. Its 10am now and we just took a walk around the hallways and a shower. So far so good.
5 comments:
Good Morning Champ and Cheerleader! Sounds like you are off to a GREAT start! Team Hubbs is huddled up behind the scrimmage line covering you and your team of players with prayer for the next series of plays. Our hands are wrapped around our rocks, our eyes are on the next marker and our Saviour/Lord has a touchdown just down the field for you Champ! May this "good day" of yours be repeated over and over and over again! Hugs from The Hubbs :)
P.S. My first time to "blog" - pretty cool!
Dear Armours,
Glen and I are so blessed to know you all. Your sense of humor is great. We love you all and are so thankful that all is going well so far. You all are in our prayers!
Fellow rock holders,
Glen & Pat Wellendorf
So glad to have the "Rock of Armour" in my pocket, reminding me to pray each time I touch it. Have already prayed several times today, prayers fille with love and appreciation . . . for you and the Lord!
Dick Read
Bobby and Julie, The Bates family is praying for you both.
Alan, Heather, Logan
Hi Bobby and Juli, I've been reading all the posts and the news is very encouraging. Katie said she has been reading the posts as well, and she is thankful for the news! We miss you both and the All Sports Ball wasn't the same without the Armours! Jim said he talked to Bobby about the basketball tickets and I got some fun stuff for Thanksgiving!! Juli, I looked at the Celine tickets and they were up to 300.00 for the pair. I'm not sure what they finally sold for! Jo Ann was excited to receive the tickets for the event! I read in the blog that Bobby favorite devotional is My Upmost for His Highest....that is my favorite one as well, and also add ""Streams in the Desert"...if you do't have it, I would love to send it to you! Our thoughts and prayers are with you, we love you both!! Melissa
Post a Comment