Looks like we get a bonus night. It was iffy all day, but finally decided it would be best to stay one more night. The last dose this morning was a doozy - about a half hour after my last post, Bobby had a bad case of rigors (uncontrollable chills & shivers) and once that resolved, he was just exhausted the rest of the day. We'll be discharged early in the morning and will drive to Memphis. The plan is to stay in Memphis a week, letting Bobby rest and recuperate, then return to Vanderbilt on Nov 19 to do this all over again.
14 comments:
I hope that you both get a little rest tonight.
I can only imagine that the bed in Memphis is going to be the most comfortable place in the world once you can lay your weary bones on it....I'm praying for sweet rest for you both tonight.
Praying for rest for you both tonight and a successful release tomorrow. May your time in Memphis be a real treat and a time to regain strength. We are so grateful to be able to check-in and read your posts.
Blessings,
We love you guys so much and you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers! I am so glad that God is our sufficiency! Love, the Murphy's
Bobby
Sounds like a vacation so far. All the boys in the FLEX department are wishing you well and interested in how it's been going. You haven't missed a thing at work. Call when you feel up to lunch in Memphis...I'll even buy.
Juli --
Give Bobby a big hug for us. I hope you're both warm, cozy and resting soon.
We saw Michael this weekend and hope to have dinner with him later this week.
We love you all!
Teresa
Have a safe drive to Memphis and get some much needed rest. It'll be good to have some sleep apart from the hospital noise and constant interruptions. It doesn't sound like IL2 is in any danger of becoming a recreational drug.
We are praying for you both! You have been such an example of faith in Him through the years. Your family is an inspiration and we will be fervantly praying for your healing, Bobby, and your encouragement Juli. He is an amazing God and He will sustain you all. Much love and prayers, Thomas and Cindy Rainey, Georgia family
I'm so thankful for the break in treatment. I know you are too. Hope you both get some much-needed rest.
I'm glad you and Bobby will have some time alone to rest, and recuperate. I'm so glad you are posting! Give yourselves a hug from the Tresches. We love you both and will continue to pray - we're seeing lots of rocks these days!
Bobby and Julie. We are all praying for you guys. Get some rest and we'll pray that round two goes as well as round one has!!! God bless you both!
Bobby/Juli,
Fantastic reports! Bobby's progress sure is uplifting. Incredible what you guys are going through and how well you are handling it. I can't even figure out what a Blog is. Sheesh!
Seapup/Donna
Hey Champ and Cheerleader! Sounds like Champ has made it to the huddle for 12 of the 14 plays that included him ... that is GREAT NEWS! We are thrilled Champ has been able to hang in there. We think of you many times during each and every day and miss it when we don't get to read your daily blogs! Not only are you taking care of Bobby ... you are taking care of ALL OF US too! Thank you Juli for taking time to update all of us ... your an Earthly Angel indeed. We are praying for your much needed rest and recouperation this next week in Memphis. May the sun shine on you each and every day. Hugs from the Hubbs!
Precious Juli, Linda Alaback sent me the link so I can follow this journey. It is such a privilege to join all of your dear friends and family to pray. Both of you are amazing. Praying for rest for both of you and the peace that passes all understanding! In Him--Sue Crum
Post a Comment