Bummer

Even though Bobby got off the neo drip in remarkably fast time, while maintaining good blood pressures, the doctors felt it wise to stay another night for observation. I know it's best to err on the side of caution but, man, we are ready to get out of here! It must have been the fact I started taking stuff to the car - that's what we get for getting ahead of ourselves. Oh well. I did get out for a little while - took a walk to a nearby Panera to get a to-go sandwich and some chicken soup for Bobby. He's eaten nothing since Monday, while I've been enjoying his hospital food - yum. The food was good and the walk did me good, although it is unbelievably hot and humid here. Looking forward to going to Memphis tomorrow. Juli

4 comments:

Nana Jan said...

Hope by now you're on the road. Can't wait to see you. Please let Bobby know that we are continuing to pray for him to regain his strength. See you soon.

Lina said...

Still praying for you both. Sorry you guys had to stay an extra night in the hospital. I know you are both ready to say good-bye to that place. See you Thursday!

Lynne said...

Praying you both are resting well now and regaining strength. Love you guys :) Lynne

Unknown said...

Please know that you and Bobby are in our thoughts and prayers. We hope you are home and are able to get some much needed rest. Please let us know if you need anything. Take care of each other.
Love and Aloha,
Sandy & Chip